Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the old forum please use www.openclubsandwich.com

3 posters

Pick-up Time

Eamo
    Eamo

Pick-up Time Empty Pick-up Time

Post  Eamo Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:05 pm

Hey people,
    I've come to realise that the time for pick up of Friday is to early. I have been contacted by a couple of people interested in playing the pick up but the time is unsuitable. I believe this is the problem with a couple of OCS players as well.

It was suggested to me that because the eveings are getting brighter(light goes on till about 6)we could start pick up a bit later. I am thinking have the match for 4o'clock. there for it's not to late and we'd be finished by half 5 or 6.

Another advantage of having pickup at that time is that whoever from OCS that can show up at half2 could have a training session. Pretty much the same as Broc do. They have training before pick up in herbert park so we could do that.

Just sending this out to get people's opinion on it and what time do they suggest we have pick up.

Cheers

Eamo

P.s. who's got a fuzzy bunny? Eamo's got a fuzzy bunny yes he does yes he does albino
    Spewy
    Spewy

Pick-up Time Empty Re: Pick-up Time

Post  Spewy Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:34 am

sounds good, but unfortunately i have work at five this friday, i'm likin the idea thou for other weeks
    ORGY
    ORGY

Pick-up Time Empty last friday

Post  ORGY Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:13 am

hey eamo did you get any numbers last friday for a pickup
    Eamo
    Eamo

Pick-up Time Empty Failure of pick up

Post  Eamo Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:32 am

nah it was only me and kelly. i think the time really unsuits people,i wont be available for that time either anymore so what was thinking is to have it on saturdays or somethin,a few people have contacted me and said they are interested but the time doesn.t suit either. Iam thinking wednesday evenings but might clash with alot of college training. Saturday might be good,around 1 or somethin
    ORGY
    ORGY

Pick-up Time Empty cool

Post  ORGY Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:42 am

yea thats sounds good, just don't put it on sunday we need that day for training. i'd say it will take some trial and error before we get a day and time that suits everyone. are you good for sunday training. i think it might be a good idea to call off everything on the friday it doesn't seem to be working, we can look at it again after open varsities
    Eamo
    Eamo

Post  Eamo Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:48 am

Depending on time,i usualy have work but if its early enough i can make it,ye wanna decide on pick up for saturdays at 1
    ORGY
    ORGY

Pick-up Time Empty yea

Post  ORGY Wed Mar 04, 2009 5:08 am

thats sounds grand we should change it as soon as possibe

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:11 am