Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the old forum please use www.openclubsandwich.com

+2
Sandwich
Zara
6 posters

tie die and the forum is being gay at de mo!

Zara
    Zara

tie die and the forum is being gay at de mo! Empty tie die and the forum is being gay at de mo!

Post  Zara Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:16 pm

Ok so im planning on getting this done 2mor and tuesday! So can people who have given me a t-shirt let me know!
    also can anyone who has not given or gotten a white tee can you please text me and let me know if you want one so i can run to pennys on my way home 2mor!
    Another thing is paying i payed 36 for the die so i need a number of everyone gettin it done so we can divide the cost cause well im pretty broke at de mo!
    Anyway can people let me know asap if dey need a tee here is my number 0863840333
    Sandwich
    Sandwich
    Admin

tie die and the forum is being gay at de mo! Empty Re: tie die and the forum is being gay at de mo!

Post  Sandwich Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:21 pm

i gave you my one Smile ill pay ya next time i see ya
    Jaysian
    Jaysian

tie die and the forum is being gay at de mo! Empty Re: tie die and the forum is being gay at de mo!

Post  Jaysian Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:31 pm

can you grab one for ORGY i was supposed to get onefor him today but Pennys was closed!

Also i'll give you a call about giving you the tshirts that i do have to get them to you, since i'm in work tomorrow and stuff!`
    nan :)

Post  nan :) Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:22 am

I bought and brought one to your house on bonding night...Cajun said though that you got me one also so you might have a spare! scratch
    Zara
    Zara

Post  Zara Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:58 am

ok i have work out today dat i think we have 15 players so right now in my house i have 15 t-shirts!
    so hopefully this means even people who are not playing nationals will have one!
    ok so moneys de die all together cost 35 yoyos so that is 2.30 that people owe me!
    also for those of you i bought a t-shirt for which i think is about 12 or 13 dey wer 3 yoyos each!
    can people please get me the money soonish cause im pretty broke and feeling the blow to my wallet badly! but if you ras skint as me dont worry about it!

Post  nan :) Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:39 am

will have the money bext time I see ya!

and thanks for doing the tye dye for all of us! flower

scratch (that's my new signature btw) scratch
    Zara
    Zara

Post  Zara Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:52 pm

they are done out turned out deadly!!
    Spewy
    Spewy

Post  Spewy Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:32 pm

well done zara, can't wait to see 'em. I think your now the unofficial team designer. lol!

Post  nan :) Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:19 am

your friend said they looked amazing!

can't wait to play in it! woop woop!
    thanks again! afro scratch
    Zara
    Zara

Post  Zara Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:03 am

good news guys so only had to use 3 packs of de die went to hickeys today and they gave me my money back!! Very Happy
    so anyway wat dis means im not gonna ask people for 70 cent cause well dat gay in my opinion! so the die was on me Very Happy
    so that means all i need to be paid back for is the tops so if i got you a top i think its for about 12 people and dey know who they are can you please bring 3 euro along when you see me next
    thanks
    zara
    Smile

Post  nan :) Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:11 am

will I pay you for a top?! cos I bought one myself and gave it to you but then cajun said that you also bought me one?! I don't mind giving you the money! flower
    scratch
    Zara
    Zara

Post  Zara Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:39 pm

em i dont know did you leave a top in mine?
    ORGY
    ORGY

tie die and the forum is being gay at de mo! Empty awesome

Post  ORGY Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:31 am

this is all awesome to the max well done zara Laughing

Post  nan :) Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:25 am

Zara wrote:em i dont know did you leave a top in mine?

yup in a Penneys bag! flower
    Zara
    Zara

Post  Zara Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:59 am

ah den you dnt owe me anything!!
    Very Happy

Post  nan :) Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:38 am

sweeeeeeet thank you berry much! Very Happy

scratch

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content