Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the old forum please use www.openclubsandwich.com

+11
nan :)
paddy
Trip
Jaysian
Zara
Tom
Colm (Bear)
Spewy
Katie
cajun jay
ORGY
15 posters

mid week training in rock field

mid week training in rock field - Page 2 Empty Re: mid week training in rock field

Post  nan :) Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:55 pm

I am a tad bit confustered! this topic was started in relation to training last week...right?! So, is there training this week in Rockfield? If yes, then what day/time?!
    excuse the amount of Q's but I am quite confused at the mo!
    scratch
    Brady

mid week training in rock field - Page 2 Empty Re: mid week training in rock field

Post  Brady Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:09 am

yeah me too. training? yay/nay?
    Zara
    Zara

Post  Zara Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:23 am

if training is on today i cant go cause of work! but if its on 2mor ill be der wit are sanazzy new jeseys
    Very Happy
    ORGY
    ORGY

Post  ORGY Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:07 am

training thursday at 6 in rockfield
    Zara
    Zara

Post  Zara Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:22 am

ya i dont have to miss traing see you then Very Happy
    Sandwich
    Sandwich
    Admin

Post  Sandwich Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:49 pm

good job everyone who made it this evening was a really good session! And thanks to Bear and Paddy for coaching Smile
    ORGY
    ORGY

mid week training in rock field - Page 2 Empty well done

Post  ORGY Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:19 pm

i have to say guys i've never seen dedication and determination like that on OCS, not only were you guys out to train in the lashing misserible rain but you played awesome. if we play with that attitude on saturdat i have no doubt we will suprise alot of teams with what we can do.
    i want you guys to know that i am were glad to have the chance to captain OCS through our first of many mixed club national.
    paddy
    paddy

Post  paddy Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:22 pm

Hey that was a great session today you guy's really improved over the hole session and gave it your all. I have know doubt that you's will do well this weekend. Just remember to go out have fun, kick ass and play sexy ultimate.

Post  nan :) Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:23 pm

today was awesome...even though we didn't have the numbers I think everyone made up for it and put in 110%! in the hot box and mini games we all really put into practice what we had been doing in the drills!woo!
    quite proud to be an OCSer as am sure ye all are! afro
    and yeah, I second what RG said...if we put what we learned today into our game on Sat...we are lookin' swell!

thanks to the two lads for coaching...cept those planking things?! ahhhhhh! they are torturous!no pain no gain I guess! afro scratch scratch scratch scratch scratch lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    Colm (Bear)
    Colm (Bear)

Post  Colm (Bear) Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:45 pm

well done to everyone who was at training today!
    It was a pleasure to coach a team who really tried hard and the improvement by the end of the session was testament to what a bit of determination can give you.
    Bring that determination to mixed nationals on saturday and you'll do yourselves proud!

as Mary ann said, no pain, no gain!

Post  nan :) Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:11 pm

hahaha there was a lot of pain with that planking stuff! all worth it in the end!

p.s. congrats on spelling my name correctly! lol!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:14 am