Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the old forum please use www.openclubsandwich.com

+8
Jaysian
Sandwich
cajun jay
Mandy
Katie
Zara
nan :)
ORGY
12 posters

training tuesdays and fridays

Eamo
    Eamo

training tuesdays and fridays - Page 3 Empty Re: training tuesdays and fridays

Post  Eamo Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:40 am

The Shamen, Song title "Ebenezer goode"
    Savage song. Check it out.

And yeah I am going to Jabba training. Soz. But What I can take from them I can bring to OCS. They are playing Captain Binge afterwards at 1 so I'll be staying there for that. Hope people aint pissed at me.

If I am available to go to Nationals, my first preference will to play for OCS if I'm picked. I just find that training with Jabba would be easier and stuff. Soz.

hope you know where I'm coming from. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad flower flower flower flower
    cajun jay
    cajun jay

Post  cajun jay Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:57 am

your lucky its ur bday eamo. grrrrrrrr. Smile haha.

nah its ok with me but i dunno bout the rest of ocs they can a pretty unforgiving bunch.

they might suggest u have 2 do some form of punishment.

like buy us all beer. tongue just saying.haha
    Spewy
    Spewy

Post  Spewy Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:17 am

yeah, i can't make trainin either on saturday, they're short on staff in work and i need money s i said i'd work. sorry. i'll be at pick up on sunday thou.

Post  nan :) Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:13 am

Eamo wrote:
    Plus I'm going to introduce a new dance thingy. With the music "E's are good E's are good, its ebineser good". It a pretty good song but I mainly picked it cos Mary ann hates an E in her name. Lets Make her change her mind and tell her that "E's are good E's are good, it's mary anne's E's are good" I'll try and make it work. HAHAHAHAHA jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

*ghetto voice* oh no you did not just do what I think you did brother! scratch geek scratch affraid Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad No No No
    Spewy
    Spewy

Post  Spewy Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:16 pm

oh yes he did!!!!!! (good man yourself)

Post  nan :) Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:51 pm

Katie wrote:Oooo who's gettin' married and what's the dress like??

one of my sisters! it is pretty and green! Smile

and Spewy...geeesh, I thought you were gonna start being nice to me!pfft!scratch

P.S.Spew bag...I shall think of a super cool comeback at a later stage but atm I am running out the door to Eamo's party! geek geek scratch scratch
    Eamo
    Eamo

Post  Eamo Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:30 am

E's are good E's are good, Mary anne e's are good,hahaha,quality,you got my back spewy,hahah,

Post  nan :) Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:56 am

WHAT.THE.HELL.!!!

that is such a weird song and video!...I do not get the relevance of this song to me(Mary Ann) or to any girl with the name Mary Anne...?!

Eamo... confused

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:08 pm